- Some people think that monsoon season does not require moisturizing. Because the skin is already viscous in this season but there is nothing like that. If you have to take care of the skin then whatever the weather may be, you should apply moisturizer according to the weather.
- The skin also loses moisture in the monsoon season, thus using good moisturizers helps the skin get moisture and its glow does not go away. Apart from this the wrinkle also ends.
- You have to use moisturizers, but you know that in this season, a light moisturizer is required to be compared to winter and summer. You can also buy moisturizers by market. But it is a propervative that does not suit every skin and damages it. And so and they are also very expensive.
- So why not make a moisturizer in the house. Today we are telling you how to Make Homemade Moisturizer, which will keep your skin soft and tender.
- How to Make Homemade Moisturizer – Make These 4 Ways
- You can not get the best moisturizers from honey Because it gives one not three three advantages. Honey receives moisture from the skin.
- It is a natural bleach, hence it fills the color of the face, as well as the antibacterial properties present in it, removes facial wrinkles and repairs the skin.
- Take honey for your use according to your need and apply it on your whole face. When it gets dry, wash it with lukewarm water.
- How to apply moisturizer, you can find it here.
Glycerin and rose water
- It is very good for people who have very strong skin.
- Mix 2 teaspoon glycerin and 1 teaspoon rose water to make this moisturizer.
- Now use this mixture as a moisturizer.
- It is very easy to make natural Moisturize.
Strawberries, curd and lemon
- If you have to make the skin soft and glow and redness, then this pack is the best.
- Take some strawberries to make it and mash it completely.
- Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice and little curd into it and prepare the paste.
- Put around half an hour in the fridge for about 30 minutes and then wash them after 20 minutes after putting them on the face.
- Take 1 spoon of almond oil, mix half a teaspoon of rose water.
- If you want you can add turmeric also. Massage the circular motion with this mixture for 5 minutes.
- Keep 15-20 minutes after washing with lukewarm water.
- This moisturizer suits nearly all skin types.