How to make Face Pack-Get rid of sticky skin
In the rainy season the atmosphere is not the same. Sometimes it is cold and sometimes sweat. Sometimes the weather is dry due to the wind blowing, so it has to take special care of the skin.
Because this changing season puts bad influence on your skin and hair. Our body’s resistance to the monsoon becomes very less. This causes problems related to skin related problems.
To take care of your skin, you should drink plenty of water this season. Also, other ways should be adopted to take care of your skin. To maintain skin in the rain, you can make face packs at home.
Being made at home, it will not cause any damage to your skin. So let’s know who is Face Pack for Monsoon.
Face Pack for Monsoon: Which Must Use You
Mint and banana pack
- Take half a banana and take a handful of mint leaves fresh leaves.
- Mix these two with a spoon of curd and lemon juice. Prepare a paste of this mixture, then apply it on the face.
- Let dry for 10 minutes and then wash it with hot water. This home remedy will be very beneficial for the skin.
Multani clay pack
- Take 5-6 spoons of Mulni soil and mix some groves of Gulabjal.
- Put this mixture on face and neck and let it dry, then wash it, then wash it and then wash it.
- This pack clears skin dust and dirt and also reduces skin oil.
- Those people whose skin is dry, do not use Multani Soil Face Pack.
- Take 2 strawberries and cut it well. Mix two teaspoons breadcrumbs and rose water.
- Mix one teaspoon brandy in it and mix all of this together.
- Put the prepared mixture on the face. Wash it with good face wash 20 minutes after drying.
- It is very beneficial for oily and natural skin.
- Take half of it, add some honey and lemon in it.
- Apply this paste on the face and slowly massage on the face.
- Then after 15 minutes wash it with lukewarm water.
- It is useful for every type of skin.
- It uses moisture in the skin and the skin shines.
- Take 5-6 teaspoon of sandalwood powder and add some milk in this powder.
- If you want, then add a spoonful Aloevara gel and a spoonful of turmeric.
- Mix all these well and apply this mixture on the face. After drying, wash with cold water.
- This pack is best for acne.